There’s a common misperception about how to maintain a website. It’s easy to think that once your website is built, you can leave it alone until someone tells you there’s an issue. Not true. Websites need someone to monitor them, just like brick-and-mortar stores need a manager to run them. A website property manager can monitor your website for you. Then you’ll find out quickly if something on your site needs attention. And you’ll gain valuable intelligence you can use to improve your Internet marketing.
I’m one of the website property managers who monitor our clients’ websites. Here is some of the information I can provide for you:
- How many people are visiting your website
- How visitors get to your site
- Which pages visitors view the most often
- How long visitors stay on your site
- The order in which visitors view pages
- How many people view your site on mobile devices versus desktop computers
When you understand what visitors really do on your website, you can develop marketing content that appeals to them. You can dedicate your resources to what works.
Here are some of the other ways I can help you with your website marketing:
- I can check your website’s functionality. I’ll look for issues such as broken links that need to be fixed.
- I can give you suggestions to increase search engine optimization. Tactics such as smart keyword strategy can help more visitors find your site.
Websites are an integral part of your marketing. A well-run website can encourage visitors to take the next step in the sales process. Make sure your website receives the analysis and attention it deserves.
You don’t have to hire your own employee to manage your website; you can delegate your website to one of ours. Your dedicated website property manager can monitor your site for a certain percentage of time per day.
To learn more about our website property managers, call us at 952-697-5211 or complete our form. You’ll appreciate knowing someone is carefully watching your site.