Facebook is the perfect way for you to connect with your customers. Here are tips to help you effectively run your business Facebook page and get more followers and likes.
- Provide enough relevant contact information. You should at least include your website URL, Twitter/Instagram username, email, phone number and address.
- Engage with your audience. Share posts from other businesses, ask your followers questions and ask them to respond. Run polls and “sharing” competitions.
- Use images that attract attention. Images are more attention-getting than plain text. When you post content with a photo, your followers are more likely to click on your post.
- Use paid advertising. The quickest way to attract more likes to your business page is by using Facebook’s paid advertising service.
- Make sure your posts have high enough quality to be shared. Post informative, valuable, entertaining content. Make sure to post “share if you agree” or something similar.
- Share your business page on your other social media channels. Get it out everywhere you can, such as on Twitter, your blog, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Track and measure your results. Google Analytics allows you to see if you have increased or decreased traffic due to advertisements.
- Schedule your posts. Use a scheduling tool to set up posts at a specific time and keep track of which social media channels are sending out posts.
Offer promotions and discounts for “liking” or “sharing” your Facebook page. People love deals. Facebook is a great way to share your message and reward your followers.
Learn more at our FREE class Crafting a Standout Social Media Strategy on July 30th. Register here!