A: There is no universal answer to this question – the best times will vary based on your type of business and the demographics of your audience. I have found a few articles with varying opinions and insights. Some offer links to studies that ‘prove’ a particular date or time is best. I have provided links to the articles below – as well as some quick tips from the first article – so you can perform research on your site and come up with the best time for your business.
1. Determine who your audience is
2. Think about what their day looks like
3. Apply what you know about your audience
4. Review Facebook’s findings on statistics about usage
5. Use the Facebook tool, Insights