A great website is never finished. Periodically, you should take a hard look at what you have and do a refresh. That’s what Checkerboard spent the last couple of months doing. After evaluating how far we’ve advanced recently, we knew it was time to up our game with a new website.
Digital marketing constantly changes. Although our branding and website were just a few years old, we recognized that they were quickly becoming outdated. When you’re as client-focused as we are, it’s sometimes hard to carve out time to take your own web design advice. But while this took us a little longer to complete than our typical client projects, we’re proud to use our new site as an example of what’s trending now.
We take our own advice seriously. See how we upped our game with our new website. Over the next few weeks, we’ll share more details about these changes and the process we went through. Here’s a quick glimpse of what we’ll cover.
- We changed our logo and we love it! But why?
- We found a theme that meets our custom needs and also works for our clients. Our designers don’t even want to throw the visual builder out the window. (Say what?!)
- Why we may have had way too much fun creating our team photos.
- How we decided to update our content stream to keep things fresh and relevant.
- How we’ve made our clients the stars of our new site through case studies.
- We hope you’re not a robot, because if you are, you won’t make it past our custom-made CAPTCHA.
- How we pre-planned to retain our years of SEO history with redirects.
- How we prepared for our launch with a content and social media plan.
These are just some of the tactics behind the change. I hope you’ll come back to learn more. In the meantime, browse the new site and tell us what you think!
If you’re feeling like your website is falling backwards in time, give us a call at 952-697-5211 and we’ll show you what we can do to bring your messaging and brand to the forefront. Your website should be something you are proud of. Just as we are!