Social media marketing evolves so quickly that you need to constantly educate yourself about emerging trends. MarketSmart Academy offers free classes to help you use the latest social media tools to reach your target audience. The next MarketSmart Academy class, Crafting a Standout Social Media Strategy, will be held on April 28 in Burnsville. Checkerboard President Jason Kocina will facilitate this interactive presentation. Join us to learn valuable insights about making your social media marketing more unified and persuasive.
In this class, Jason will teach you concrete strategies for aligning social media activity with your other marketing efforts. Your business is probably sending its messaging through a variety of promotional channels; it’s vital to keep your messaging consistent. And, you need a clear plan for your social media marketing to benefit your bottom line.
This class will show you:
- How to position yourself as the expert in your niche
- How to control your message consistency
- How you can control social media through positive messaging
- How to use technology to your advantage when pushing out your messages
- How to measure your social media Return on Investment in terms that make sense
- Establish which social media tools are right for you
- Tips for controlling your messages while expanding your team
- How to incorporate a content schedule while allowing for spontaneous creativity
- Content distribution tips and tricks
- Incorporating Search Engine Optimization to target new customers with your content
- Setting goals that reflect your company and have the ability to track them
In addition to taking your marketing strategy to a new level, MarketSmart Academy classes provide networking opportunities. Further, you’ll receive class materials that you can use to make your social media marketing even more efficient and productive.
Join us on Tuesday, April 28 from 8:30 a.m. through 10 a.m. Sign up today or call Cynde at 952-697-5218 to reserve your seat right away. Get ready to bring some insightful new social media strategies back to your office.