We successfully use Bing Ads in our online advertising, and we want to help you benefit from this approach. Bing Ads are pay-per-click digital ads that run on Bing and Yahoo. They are similar to AdWords, which run on Google. Both Bing Ads and Google AdWords enable you to deliver your ads to people searching for certain keywords. They can also deliver ads on other websites. They let you make wise use of your budget and deliver your message to a carefully selected audience.
To get the best results from your online advertising, it’s important to understand the similarities and differences between Google AdWords and Bing Ads. Note: In our illustration above, one form of Google AdWords ads appears on the left, while one form of Bing Ads is on the right.
Here are some of the ways they are similar:
- Both tools can make your ad appear next to a search results list when people search for specified keywords
- With both tools, you can be charged each time someone clicks on your ads
- Both tools enable you to specify a daily budget
And here are some differences:
- Bing Ads enables you to set a monthly budget
- For Bing Ads, you write one long description line instead of two shorter description lines
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads have different spending minimums
- The tools’ targeting options differ
- Adwords offers ad extensions which enable you to include contact information
- And of course, Google AdWords appear on Google, while Bing Ads appear on Bing and Yahoo.
Approximately 64 percent of October 2015 U.S. desktop searches were done on Google sites. Microsoft sites, including Bing, were used for 20.8 percent of searches and Yahoo sites were used for 12.5 percent.
Consumers use different search engines. So, it’s wise to place your digital ads on multiple platforms. Setting up Bing Ads is similar to setting up Google AdWords. If you have already worked with Google AdWords, you’ll probably find Bing Ads easy to use. You can even import a Google AdWords campaign into Bing Ads.
We can help you. We plan, execute and monitor highly targeted digital advertising campaigns. We adjust our tactics to achieve even more results. We’re determined to find the most effective means to attract your audience’s attention, and drive sales and leads.
I’m happy to discuss the latest digital advertising developments with you. Call me at 952-697-5211 or complete our form. Let me know what audience you’re trying to reach. We’ll talk about which platforms would be best for you, and what we should do to get started.
I like to put a plan together and watch it work. And most of all, I like to see results.