Digital marketing can help you attract more website visitors and build customer relationships. You don’t need a technical background to do it. The next MarketSmart seminar, A non-techie’s guide to digital marketing, will help you improve your digital marketing strategy. The seminar will take place on January 27 in Burnsville. Checkerboard President Jason Kocina will provide concrete suggestions to help you reach more customers online.
To use digital marketing effectively, you need to know what tools are available and how to create a plan. This interactive seminar is a welcoming place to learn. You’ll also meet other local professionals who have similar questions.
At this seminar, you will learn:
- How to use technology to your advantage when pushing out your messages
- How to measure your social media return on investment in terms that make sense
- How to position yourself as the expert in your niche
- How to control your message consistency
- How you can control social media through positive messaging
Key takeaways will include:
- Establishing which social media tools are right for you
- Tips for controlling your messages while expanding your team
- Learning how to incorporate a content schedule while allowing for spontaneous creativity
- Content distribution tips and tricks
- Incorporating Search Engine Optimization to target new customers with your content
- Setting goals that reflect your company and being able to track them
Our team of marketing and technical experts has helped hundreds of clients grow their online presence. We are happy to share what we’ve learned. Jason genuinely enjoys helping seminar attendees improve their digital marketing. He’s enthusiastic about the subject matter and patient with questions.
Using just a few new tips can add energy to your marketing. Reserve your spot in Jason’s class by registering online or calling Cynde at 952-697-5269. The seminar will take place on Wednesday, January 27 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at our Burnsville office.
We always love to meet new people. Sign up today.