You know that social media is earning a place in many business marketing plans, but perhaps you’re not sure how to take full advantage of its momentum? We can help! Once a month, Checkerboard Strategic Web Development President Jason Kocina presents a free class to help business owners and marketing professionals who are interested in Creating a Social Media Plan. Q: Social Media — Where do I start?
A: Attend our free class: Creating a Social Media Plan. Here’s a class description and what you can expect to learn when you attend:
Creating a Social Media Plan
Social media plays a large role in content syndication, and it is growing faster than any promotional channel ever has. The social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube are becoming benchmarks in marketing efforts much like websites and email have in the past.
More important than the tactics and promotional channels that carry your messages is the strategy behind the messages themselves. When things get cloudy, we like to focus on the things that remain consistent. It comes down to what you do, who you serve and how you connect with them. It is important to define your messages, target market and goals.
- Setting goals for your social media campaign that reflect your company
- Establish which social media tools are right for you
- Rules of Engagement – the who, what, where and how of social media posting
- Content distribution tips and tricks
- How to measure your social media ROI in terms that make sense
You will learn:
- How to control your message consistency
- How to position yourself as the expert in your niche
- How to use technology to your advantage when pushing out your messages
- How you can control social media through positive messaging
Ready to join the trend and create your social media plan?! Click here to see a list of upcoming class dates and register to attend!