The social media landscape can be challenging. Make sure you have the latest tips and strategies for reaching your customers by attending MarketSmart Academy’s upcoming class, Crafting a Standout Social Media Strategy.
During this class, Checkerboard President Jason Kocina will give you expert tips for using social media productively. The strategy behind your social media activity is vitally important. In today’s information overload, people tend to focus on things that remain consistent: the consistency with what you do, who you serve and how you connect with them.
You will learn:
- How to position yourself as the expert in your niche
- How to control your message consistency
- How you can control social media through positive messaging
- How to use technology to your advantage when pushing out your messages
- How to measure your social media Return on Investment in terms that make sense
- Establishing which social media tools are right for you
- Tips for controlling your messages while expanding your team
- How to incorporate a content schedule while allowing for spontaneous creativity
- Content distribution tips and tricks
- Incorporating Search Engine Optimization to target new customers with your content
- Setting goals that reflect your company and have the ability to track them
MarketSmart Academy classes are interactive and free of charge. Bring your questions and be ready to take your social marketing strategy to a new level. Join us on Tuesday, February 24 at noon. Sign up today or call Cynde at 952-697-5218 to reserve your spot right away.